Come learn how to balance the two sides of your life force, what is known as "chi" energy.
Practicing Tai Chi is the perfect complement to a discipline of martial arts, bringing the body into balance and greater, more subtle awareness of the spatial and vibrational forces all around us. It's also a great way to infuse functionality and flexibility, lengthening and strengthening your muscles with simple but powerful movements in a graceful yet powerful "flow".
Tai Chi Chuan is a complete system of Chinese Kung Fu. It has a long documented history of almost 400 years and is now the most widely practiced martial art in the world. The theory it is based upon is thousands of years old.
- The Traditional Yang style long form
- Toi Sao (two-person sensitivity exercises)
- Sahn Sao (two-person self-defense fighting applications)
- Meditative breathing exercises combined with Chinese Acupuncture Medical Theory for health and internal development
- The Tai Chi Gim (double-edged sword), Tai Chi Do (Single Saber), and other weapons.